1. College or above with English, international commercial and trade, or ship related background.
2. Strong ability of English, especially in spoken English.
3. Knowledge of MS-office tools.
4. Relevant work experience in board or ship service is preferred.
5. Hardworking, good communication, good adaptability and tolerance, strong sense of responsibility.
6. Strong team player with a positive attitude, very careful to be fair and scrupulous.
1. Provide global vessels with supply service in the port.
2. Effective communication with either foreign or Chinese clients.
3. Collect and check the supply of goods, deliver to vessels on time based on schedule.
4. Strong ability of dealing with emergency.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org