1. College or above with Logistics management, International Economics and Trade, hospitality management background or equivalent.
2. Minimum three years' work experiences in hotel suppliers, purchasing of ocean liners or sales.
3. Knowledge of MS-office tools, knowledge of network purchasing and e-commerce.
4. Good interpersonal skills.
5. Good professional ethics, high loyalty, strong sense of responsibility and discipline.
6. Have a rigorous, pragmatic style and an excellent quality of unity and cooperation and a fast-learning ability.
7. Excellent at communication, management and coordination.
1. The development of hotel supply.
2. Responsible for the improvement of the food price and system.
3. Responsible for the management of food suppliers, maintaining the relationship with suppliers and quality management.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org