1. Bachelor degree or above in marine engineering, mechanical engineering or related field.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Knowledge of computer and MS-Office tools.
4. Demonstrated ability to thrive under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. A good command of marketing technique
7. Independently establish market and expand business.
8. Solid customer partnering skills.
9. Proficiency in using customer requirements and feedback to help design customized solutions.
10. Sales experience in the Shipping /Marine industry is preferred.
11. A good work ethic and professional dedication are required.
12. Strong team player with a positive attitude.
1. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs, communicate with clients effectively based on the professional knowledge and judgments.
2. Correctly understand and explore customer demand.
3. Responsible for presales consulting, product introduction and technical negotiation.
4. Implement an annual business plan, achieve growth and hit the regional sales targets. Responsible for the product promotion in assigned area. Effectively establish and manage the dealer network.
5. Keeping up to date with customers by collecting, analyzing, reporting customer feedback and market research regularly.
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com